So there’s a site called Icebreakers that asks you icebreaking questions—sort of a party game or getting-to-know-you exercise. Figured I’d devote the first several entries to letting you get to know me.
1. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?
2. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
Dolphins always seem to be having fun.
3. What is one goal you’d like to accomplish during your lifetime?
Not to live from paycheck to paycheck.
4. When you were little, who was your favorite super hero and why?
The Flash. Why do you think?
5. Who is your hero? (a parent, a celebrity, an influential person in one’s life)
6. What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer?
Sit in front of an air conditioner and read.
7. If they made a movie of your life, what would it be about and which actor would you want to play you?
A much tamer version of D.O.A. I’d want the 1988 Dennis Quaid to play me, but it would be Stephen Rea, I’m told.
8. If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be and why?
Chocolate. See #1 above.
9. What’s your favorite cartoon character, and why?Donald Duck. I so get the inexplicable fits of rage.