1. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you choose to go and why?
Greece. It’s where they buried Heraclitus.
2. What’s the ideal dream job for you?
The one I have. But with more money.
3. Are you a morning or night person?
Night by nature. Morning by nurture.
4. What are your favorite hobbies?
I have no hobbies. I have pursuits.
5. What are your pet peeves or interesting things about you that you dislike?
I exaggerate a million times a day.
6. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I’m not venturesome. Chocolate-covered insects? Chocolate hides a multitude of tastes.
7. Name one of your favorite things about someone in your family.
The way my wife puts her hands in her back pockets when she walks.
8. Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours.
Hate drinking from glasses…much prefer plastic cups.
9. If you had to describe yourself using two words, it would be…
10. If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction?
Dead Poets’ Society if Terry Gilliam had directed it.
11. If I could be anybody besides myself, I would be…
Achilles or Sandy Koufax.